Friday, February 6, 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...at Toni's house!

So, I'm a little behind on my posts...we are now into February and I'm just blogging about Christmas! I will say I did not make any New Year's resolutions to stay current on this, so I'm not feeling too much pressure. (Now if I can only remember what we did for Christmas - oh, yeah, we had Christmas 3 times this year!)

Let's start with "Christmas #1" - in KY! We did a "Powers family" Christmas at Toni's house. She goes all out decorating - and nothing says "Merry Christmas" like a replica leg lamp from the movie "A Christmas Story":
To be fair, she also has more traditional decorations as well. Here are a few of my favorites:
We had a great time at Toni's for Christmas...but I'll save that for another blog!

No comments: