Friday, September 25, 2009

Welcome to Clin-tucky!

In mid-June, Momma, Janey, & Toni came to visit us. It was Toni's first visit and I KNOW she was impressed with our big city! We had a great time even though we spent most of it hanging out on the deck. As you can see here, we were "camped out" for the long haul:

Chris was nice enough to take a picture of us all together. Toni and I had spent the morning hours laying in the sun so we weren't really at our best...but Momma and Janey look nice! (I did NOT say anything bad about you, Toni!)

While the girls were busy "chatting it up," Chris and Harrison enjoyed a little time in the hot tub:










I don't remember what was so funny here but aren't we having a good time???


One moment not captured in photos was the time we spent (well over an hour) texting movie lines to Kayce. She was grossly out numbered as Chris, Toni, & I kept sending her random movie lines and she always had a good one to come back with - the fun was over when she finally fell asleep on her end.

It was great having them here to visit (including Kayce's "virtual visit"). I hope we get to do it again soon!!!

No comments: