Monday, May 25, 2009

Mid-life Crisis...or Just for Fun???

So, some of you know that in my "former life" I had a convertible. And I loved it. And it used way too much gas. And we sold it when we moved to AZ for that very reason.

Well, the Buick's been a great car but it was time to let her go. So, as luck would have it (or maybe God is rewarding me for being a good girl...) we found a great deal on a 2002 Chrysler Sebring LXi convertible! The funny thing is, I've always said I wanted a Sebring convertible. And, just like my former lovely topless vehicle, this one is white too! History is repeating itself but with better gas mileage and fewer miles on the car - we couldn't believe it, but this beauty has less than 40,000 miles.

I'm "back in the saddle" and loving my drive to work again!!!

No comments: