Monday, May 25, 2009

And They're Off - In The Rain

Chris and I spent a rainy day in Lexington for the KY Derby this year. We had a great time, even if the weather wasn't perfect. The good thing for us is that we won a little money on races prior to the Derby - we never even considered "Mine That Bird" as a winner. As a matter of fact, Chris made the comment on our way to Keeneland that if "Mine That Bird" won, he'd never go back again. Hmmm...I'm thinking he's changed his mind about that. The best part of going to Keeneland for us is the chance to see some friends. We got some pictures of a few of them we ran into.

Here I am with my friend Lisa:















And with my great friend Cindy:


Chris and Darren:














It was a wonderful day to be in KY and watch some great races! Can't wait for next year!

No comments: