Saturday, September 6, 2008

Bushwacked!

Ok, so it's not a bush, it's really a small evergreen tree...but it was in my front yard and getting much too big for my taste. After much discussion, Chris and Delmar removed the tree! Of course, I'm still waiting for the stump to be removed before I can do any real landscaping but at least it's a start.

Here's a shot of the tree - you can see it was crowding out the two bushes on each side. I'm not sure what these bushes are but they flower out with the prettiest pink flowers! So, I'm hoping they will really thrive now.


And, here's the boys at work - these two are always looking for things to do. Especially if it involves power tools of any kind.






The infamous stump...I'll be sure to add another post when it's cleared to show you the end result of this most exciting event!

No comments: