Saturday, July 26, 2008

Stacy, Stacey...and NOT Stac(e)y!!!

More on the Savannah trip...my travel buddies for the week were Stacy and Stacey, so I really did feel like "Larry" from the TV show "Newhart". (You know, "Hi. I'm Larry. This is my brother, Darrell, and my other brother, Darrell.") Anyway, we had a great time seeing the sites together. We walked up and down River Road every night, so we had to get someone to take a picture of us together there:

We had fun taking those "touristy" pictures you have to take when you see a board with a hole cut in it...we didn't even eat at this restaurant, but we had fun with board...









































We also visited the candy stores...a few times. Note the excitement as we got to see salt water taffy being made. AND the best part was the free samples! Yummy!!!



1 comment:

Teresa said...

I was beginning to wonder if you had given up on your blogs! Glad to see you are still at it! Looks like you had a fun trip!