Friday, June 6, 2008

When the Cats are Away...

Nothing says friendship like a pool party. And we sure had a great one in Delmar and Amy's pool while they were on vacation. Oh, and I should mention, this is a brand new pool so we were the first ones to get in it! Thanks, Amy & Delmar for letting us "christen" your pool.


I should also add that I took a poll of the kiddos to gauge the popularity factor of the pool. I'll let the pictures tell the results:


Finally, no pool party would be complete without resting on the deck with some refreshing beverages and good conversation. Since Delmar and Amy also have a new screened-in deck, we made sure it didn't get neglected from any lack of use while they were out of town:

Our special thanks to the Sandages for a delightful time...we love and miss you TERRIBLY!!!

The Moores and the Blacks

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Yeah! You got your 'cat's away' post up! I love it and the pictures. Your counter and map look awesome as well =)