Monday, May 26, 2008

Endings and Beginnings


May 16th was a sad day...it was my last day working with some of the best friends I've ever made at any job! I've made the move from Property & Casualty Underwriting to Learning & Development and while I'm excited for new opportunities for work, I'm really going to miss the friends I've made in PCU. I know we will continue to stay in touch - we've become too much of a family not to! Pictured here are: (back row - Tammy Wiegand, me, Eric Guyton, Angela Martin; front row - Kristin Little, Kelly Freeman, Cara Colvert, Michelle Fox [the "twins", otherwise known as "Mi'ara"]). I love you guys!!!!!

Pictured below are me and my "Mid-America buddies", Leanne Fritz (center) and Elaine Clem (right). Two better road-trip friends were never born. Ladies, we need a repeat performance soon!



No comments: